Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12/27/10

alls well that ends well.

i don't know about you, but i'm pretty worn out from a marvelous last couple of days (pics to come later). whew.
my christmas was wonderful. sissykins was in town, everyone was happy and jolly and giving and it was just wonderful. christmas eve was a pretty busy one (as it usually is) i was up all night putting the finishing touches on everyone's gifts (which i made this year), but it was fun and i was pretty excited to give everyone what i had spent time making specifically for them.
as far as gifts go, i was absolutely spoiled this year. i got a mattress for my room, huzzah! (i haven't been sleeping in my room since i moved to texas a month ago. i've been sleeping in my little brother's room on their bottom bunk) and a silhouette machine! i was so surprised when i opened it, that i started crying. you see, this year i didn't ask for things i wanted, i only asked for things i needed. money is a little tight around here and i didn't feel like asking for all sorts of things that i didn't need would be very practical or fair. so when i opened the silhouette machine i started crying because not only did i REALLY want one, but my mom knew without me even having to ask. i felt so spoiled. - on top of all that, my sister brought me a whole bunch of my stuff that i had left behind in utah, which is awesome! i now have all my color back so i will be able to start taking hair clients again. wonderful.
after presents, me and a few of my siblings went and saw voyage of the dawn treader (review later) and then came home and played games with the rest of the fam till the wee hours of the night.
all in all, it was a wonderful christmas. i'm excited for a new year now. 2011 will be as awesome as 2010. i can feel it.

how was your christmas? i hope it was absolutely magnificent!

3 comments:

Hannah Elizabeth said...

I love when parents do that :-) My uncle did that for me last year.

Wasn't Voyage to die for? I almost fainting when I saw him :-)

heart you!

erica marie said...

How sweet...I'm glad you got the silhouette machine...it's always the nice surprises that makes everything so much better. My Christmas was pretty good too. I got a great jacket from my parents, a papa roach cd that I can't stop listening to, a pretty purple laptop case, and lots of other things I needed. I also tried to everyone's budget in mind this year.

erica marie said...

How sweet...I'm glad you got the silhouette machine...it's always the nice surprises that makes everything so much better. My Christmas was pretty good too. I got a great jacket from my parents, a papa roach cd that I can't stop listening to, a pretty purple laptop case, and lots of other things I needed. I also tried to everyone's budget in mind this year.