basically, my ideal fashionista in boy form can be explained all in one name: justin timberlake. forgive me if i photo him a lot.
so, boys, i'll notice your:
1) fedoras - guys in hats are awesome all together, but fedoras are my absolute favorite.
2) suspenders - i love a little bit of an old fashioned feel and the suspenders definitely add that to an ensemble!
3) chucks with your suit - the chucks give just enough nerdiness to the dressiness that the suit already is. perfect combo. like chips and salsa or chuck bass and blair waldorf.
4) layers - i don't know why i like layers so much. i just do. maybe its because they are so versatile... or maybe its simply because the look so darn good!
5) aviators - love me a good pair of aviators!
6) nice, fitted jeans - see. zac shows us the proper jeans to wear and how to wear them. you can do a lot with a good pair of jeans.
7) light colored suits - dark suits are nice too. lighter ones are just less common which equals a special treat when i do see them!
8) vests - just yum okay??
as far as face and hair:
1) euro hawk/euro mullet/futbol mullet - whatever you want to call it, i love it. it shows that the guy actually took a little bit of time to do his hair in the morning.
2) 5 o'clock shadow - clean shaven is nice too, but there is something about a 5 o' clock shadow...
3) tousled - tricky hair style, but can be done! i love it.
4) curly - boys + curls = awesome-yes-please
5) shaggy - a little bit of length is okay with me. just stay away from the fabio looking stuff...
6) faux hawk - a classic hair style that still hasn't gone out
*runner up - shaved head. i'm not talking biced. no thank you. but cut down to a 2,3, or 4 is nice. not many guys can pull this one off. its a rarity which makes it beautiful!
the fact of the matter is, people are beautiful in their own little ways and we all have our opinion on what is beautiful and what isn't. i guess that's why they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"!
what catches your eye when it comes to outer appearance?!