Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10/30/12

Want to randomly be kind and of service? Keep reading!!


Hello all, I NEED YOUR HELP!

I, along with several thousand others (I can only assume), are trying to help break the world record for the highest amount of pledges for random acts of service. That's where you come in:

All you have to do is visit this link and pledge to do a random act. ANY random act whether it be folding your sister's laundry or paying for someone's over due book fees at the library. Doesn't matter as long as it is kind or of service to someone else. Pledging is completely free and you don't have to sign up for anything.

All I ask is that you just make sure to put my email in as the referrer: met0012@gmail.com

It would really mean a lot to me if everyone would participate in this and help make the world a more bright and shiny place to be! Thanks! Cheers.

(And if you're still not convinced to help me, I've provided some photos of some incredibly attractive men as persuasion. Now get out there and pledge!!)




P.S. If you share this for me, I will literally love you FOR LIFE. x's and o's my lovelies!

xx

1 comment:

Danielle Dadamo said...

I am doing this too!

~Danielle
itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com