Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9/5/11

in which i ride a camel.

you know, i love holidays that are nearly irrelevant but that give me extra days off. like today for example. not laboring on labor day? genius.

because we all had the day off, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and took a little trip down to the dallas zoo.
it was lovely.
my brother even got me on a camel. yes, all, i rode a camel. it was... frightening but also sort of cool. but i think the highlight of my day was watching my mother get onto a camel. perfect.

i love the zoo. i could sit for hours and watch the elephants and giraffes. i know all they do is walk around and eat but there is something so fascinating about them that captivates me.
what's your favorite zoo animal? and what'd you all do for labor day?
♥ ♥

No comments: