Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7/30/10

nation-wide invite to the zac efron google-fest.

it sort of feels like forever since i last blogged... i've just been having a rough go at life lately and i haven't really had any sort of a desire to air my dirty laundry so i've mostly been keeping to myself.
now that i'm feeling a little better, i'm ready to take on the bloggersphere once again. and what better subject to talk about then my big gno {girls. night. out.} tonight!
so, without further ado...
you are cordially invited to:


come one come all, ladies! charlie st. cloud opened today and that's definitely reason to celebrate. a few of my friends an i are making a night of it with dinner and the late showing of charlie st. cloud. along with us, i'm encouraging all the ladies out there to join our forces and see charlie st. cloud this weekend!

who's with me?!

6 comments:

erica marie said...

I can't wait to see this movie. Definitely seeing it this weekend. Somewhere in the past few months Zac Efron became hot to me.

erica marie said...

I saw the movie today, loved it!

erica marie said...

I saw the movie today, loved it!

Emma said...

i can't wait to see it!!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I totally want to see that movie, looks good!

bananas. said...

i will not be seeing this but have fun to everyone that does.