Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3/3/10

scrappin.

this week i'm scrappin' my words of wisdom wednesday.
i'm bored with it, as it were.
instead, i'm changing out my i ♥ on the right hand side.
woohoo!
i figured it was about time.
i'm bored with those too.
so in review, here is what i loved {round 2}:

{chuck bass/ed westwick.}

{headbands/bows.}

{gossip girl.}


{rings.}

{imogen heap.}

{frozen yogurt.}

{flowers.}

{reading.}

{fall.}

and
{holding hands.}

what will i love next?
(to see what i loved in round one, you may go here.)

chewy,


{all pics found via weheartit and google. thanks weheartit and google. what pals.}

2 comments:

I BLEED PINK said...

I love that owl ring!!

Also, that Old Spice commerical is my favorite!!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

*sigh* I love pretty much all those things too. Yay!