Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2/10/10

words of wisdom wednesday {#7}

in the spirit of valentines day,
(can you tell i'm really not trying to be bitter about this whole holiday! as a single girl, sometimes its hard. don't get me wrong, i'm super excited for all you ladies out there that will be getting flowers, and going on romantic dates and such, but since i will not, i'm trying not to be a valentines grinch.)
here is a favorite quote of mine from one of my favorite romantic movies:

"no, i don't think i will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. that's what's wrong with you. you should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
-rhett butler
"gone with the wind"
said to scarlett o'harra
gone with the wind,

 
{dashing rhett and flawless scarlett found here.}

p.s. 3 more days to enter the giveaway.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

This has been one of my all time favorite movies since I was a very little girl!! I still remember the first time I watched it, I was with my mom and sisters, and my mom's bff Tova and her daughter Crystal. We spent the whole evening in Tova's basement, eating goodies and having a wonderful time!! I was about 6 maybe 7.

row said...

that is classic! i also love this movie. its a great one!

Leah said...

I love that dialog... and it is one of my fave movie of all times. xoxo