Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9/5/12

my own personal TARDIS {diy style}

i've been doing some major renovations on my room as of late (and so much diy! not very good diy, but diy nonetheless) and its finally starting to look like i actually live in it. its been years since i've had that kind of a room.
anyway, i've been collecting fun pieces and knick knacks to put on all the shelves i have. so far, my favorite piece is my homemade TARDIS (anyone else a Whovian?!). it took me a couple of days to finish, but now that it's done and sitting on my shelf, i love, love, love it.





now that i have my own personal TARDIS, i just need my own personal Doctor!
what's your favorite decoration in your room?
xx

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I just started watching Doctor Who. SO GOOD! Love that you made your own Tardis, looks great!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

that tardis is AWESOME!!