Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10/21/11

so, these are my faves.

so, i'm on all sorts of social networking sites namely: tumblr, twitter, pinterest, facebook and this here blogger. well, because i'm at a loss for what to write today and i couldn't decided on a typography to share, i thought i'd share all of my faves that i found this week on the social networking sites that i participate on. i hope you're all excited. cause i am.

so, these are my faves:

...on twitter

...on tumblr
{reblogged from cambearpig}

{reblogged from sheshallhave}

{reblogged from thisdisappearingworld}

{reblogged from busybeelauren}

...on pinterest
{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

...on facebook
{via}


happy friday, all!
♥ ♥

 

3 comments:

Suzy Krause said...

i love your blog design right now!! :)

Meagan said...

The girls without makeup one is my favourite! It's so true, at least in my case, haha.

Amy Seager said...

social networking is crazy isn't it! I'm still getting my head around it all!

Love the things you found!
Come visit my blog sometime!
love
amy
x