Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7/20/11

more than this provincial life.

today was not my favorite day.
when i get in moods such as these {tired, melancholy and all around blck} i start feeling very nostalgic. i always just want to go home and curl up in my bed and watch Disney movies all day. so by the end of my work day i knew there was only one thing that was going to help boost my spirits:

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

that's right. Beauty and the Beast. honestly it has been forever since i've seen the film but it was one of my favorites growing up. i would always turn the soundtrack on in my room and sing Belle's parts at the top of my lungs. i thought she was so beautiful and adventurous and brave. growing up i felt i could identify with Belle. she was a bookworm and a dreamer and wanted more out of life than just the normal day-to-day and that, in a nutshell, was {is} me. 

in short, watching the film today was exactly what i needed. now that i've seen Belle get her grand adventure and find her one-true-love i know i can face tomorrow. 

♥ ♥

2 comments:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

now i totally wanna watch this movie! i love it =)

Alecia said...

you are awesome.