Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7/5/11

madness.

something i've refrained from doing in awhile is allowed my inner nerd to shine through. i understand it can often be difficult to relate with people when you have no idea what they're talking about so i keep my i-love-batman-and-star-wars-and-LOTR-self harnessed a little more than i do other crazy parts of me.
i can't talk to people about my love for Nightwing or Hatter Madigan if they don't know who that is.
i can't discuss Miyazaki films with people who have never seen them (or didn't know they were watching them).
so when my friend, Cam, asked me if i wanted to go to the local comic book store (which i had never been to) my response was, of course, um... yes please!

basically, i found, thanks to him, one of the coolest places in North Texas: Madness Games&Comics.

my nerd-self is satisfied. more than, actually.
♥ ♥

1 comment:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

i don't nerd out about the same things...but i fully get the nerdiness behind them =)

also, muppet peter pan looks awesome, and makes me think about this muppet movie i swear NO ONE else has ever seen with a princess who talks backwards/mixed up.