Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11/26/10

i'm stuffed... like a thanksgiving turkey.

yesterday was an absolutely wonderful day for me.
although our thanksgiving was smaller than usual (just my immediate family, minus one sister), i still had (have) so much to be grateful for.

last thanksgiving i was a pretty poor sport about not being with all my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents, but it was also such a big learning experience for me.
sadly, it took me longer than it should have to change my attitude, but this year, i vowed to be optimistic right from the get go and make the best of the day. lovely.

now that thanksgiving is over, christmas is rapidly approaching.
i can't believe how quickly this year has flown by!
i've done and accomplished so much and i'm looking forward to starting a new year in which i can do and accomplish so much more.

how was everyone else's thanksgiving?
hope it was magical. and epic. and all those good things.

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and I hope you have a great Christmas too!