Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/26/10

yesterday...

yesterday, after much debating, searching around and building myself tons of different types of computers, i finally got myself one of these:

{hp pavillion dv6t in shell white. - via}

it should be here within the next 5-7 business days and i couldn't be more excited.

there's more to buying a laptop than i ever really realized.
you have to make decisions like:
am i a pc or a mac? (and quite frankly i'm neither. that whole "i'm a pc" or "i'm a mac" thing is kind of pointless to me. i just wanted a computer that would fulfill my needs in the way that i need them fulfilled.)
how much money do i want to spend?
how much memory/ram/storage do i need?
can i get a warranty?
a student discount?
etc.

it took me about 4 or 5 days to find the perfect laptop for myself, but i found it. (which i so couldn't have done without the help of my amazing friend who knows a ton about computers. thanks again mick.) 
hopefully with the arrival of my brand new computer, i'll be back to my regular blogging schedule soon!

until then, have a good one peeps.
you pretty much rock.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I agree with you... it's not about being a Mac or PC person... I am both. It's about the power of the computer and your needs and specifications. Great buy! xoxo