Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2/6/10

G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y.

you guys!
its time.
time for a give-a-way!!!
i've reached my 1st goal of 15 followers
(yep that's just my first goal. i have more. i always have more. =])
and so as promised, it is now time for a give-a-way!
here is what you could win:
a set of 3 frames custom made by yours truly!
{the frames will not look like this, its just an idea of what they'll look like}

how to enter:
*be a follower of my blog - i must see your little picture in my followers section! 
(so if you aren't following me now, you still have time!)
*comment on any post from now until 2/13/10 
 the more posts you comment on, the higher chance you have of winning.
i guarantee at least one post a day from now until next saturday.
on sunday, i will pick a winner at random.
the winner will be announced on monday february 15th.
good luck all!

this contest is not applicable to those living under the same roof as i do!
(sorry mom and sissykins.)

the price is right,


{pics by me. sorry if you're sick of seeing those ones.}

5 comments:

Leah said...

I'm already following you. xoxo

I love those custom-made frames... you are so creative.

Angie said...

I just became a "follower." Have you finished The Hunger Games? If so, what did you think?

row said...

hey angie. =] -- i am still waiting for the hunger games from the library! i am currently reading the fablehaven series, but am anxiously awaiting the hunger games!

Maggie said...

I love these frames!! and I love you!!

row said...

awe. i love you too maggs!